1. Do you tend to be more logically or emotionally driven in your decision-making?
2. Do you take vitamin or other supplements? Do you feel that they actually work?
3. Have you ever kissed someone and just knew they were not the right person or vise versa?
4. Why shouldn't the woman pay for a Valentine's Day date?
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Actually it depends on the situation, but most of the time that I create decisions makes me regretting especially when I expecting much more on that.
2. Yes! I take vitamins, but it doesn't work on me, that's why I stop to take it.
3. Probably yes! and I am so much regretting on that :)LOL
4. It is actually the responsible of men and it is almost our tradition here in the Philippines but in this generation most of the woman are prefer to pay than the men especially when they like mostly the guy and they have much money unlike in men.
Here's my 5th Question:
What is the essence of having a date during valentines ?