Thursday, January 10, 2013

My New Year's Resolution

GOODBYE 2012 !
HELLO 2013 !


      This year is another adventure and experiences that we have to of. Plans and ideas has been exist to be able for us to notify ourselves for this 2013.

My New Year's Resolution for this year 2013 are:

  • Gaining more weight
  • To become more polite and not more so "SOPLADA"
  • To continue my studies without any doubt
  • To control to spend my money and learn to save
  • Study very well
  • Continuing help my family despite of problems that we have now
  • Become active in our class

     All of this plans that I have now are very challenging for me. I am hoping that I could fixed this all without any laziness, and through my faithfulness to GOD I trust much more myself that I can do this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment